Make Our Food Safe
01/20/2010

"Senate should pass food protection legislation"

The Portland Press Herald | Editorial

"It's hard for me to imagine a time when I was carefree about what I ate.

It all changed in December 2008, when I suddenly became ill with what I thought was a stomach virus. It took weeks of illness before doctors finally discovered that I had salmonella, contracted from eating Kellogg's Austin Peanut Butter Crackers, which I had bought in my office cafeteria..."

Full Editorial